|Package tour to Haridwar & Mussoorie ex New Delhi
Haridwar is situated at the base of the Shivalik hills, where the Ganga, comes down from the mighty Himalayas meets the plains. Haridwar, literally is 'The gateway to the Gods'. "This place is very beautiful", at one sight one will say so and fall in love with the scenic beauty of the blend of height and plains. A Gateway to the four pilgrimage of Uttarakhand, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwar, Tapovan and Mayapuri.
Mussoorie is located in the Garhwal hills. Due to its immense natural beauty, Mussoorie is known as the queen of hill stations. In 1820 Captain Young from the British army was influenced by the beauty of this place and made this place his residence. This marked the foundation of a hill station called Mussoorie. The name, Mussoorie, is derived from plants of 'Mussoorie' which were found in abundance here. After its discovery, this hill station gradually developed as a center of education, business, tourism and beauty.
The detailed itinerary mentioned in this website covers Haridwar
and Mussoorie, the tourist destinations of Uttarakhand.
The day wise itinerary is designed in a way that covers all the
sightseeing points for each location in Uttarakhand.
|DAY 01: Delhi to Haridwar
Leave by car for Hairdwar.( 200 kms, 5 hrs) Arrive Hairdwar and transfer to Hotel. Harikipauri for evening ceremony.
DAY 02: Haridwar to Mussoorie
Leave for Rishikesh.(22 kms) Visit Temples & proceed to Mussoorie ( 100 kms, 3 hrs) enroute visit Dhanolti and view of high mountain peaks. Arrive Mussoorie and transfer to Hotel.
DAY 03: In Mussoorie
Morning visit Kempty fall and PM free for shopping.
DAY 04: In Mussoorie
Free in Mussoorie.
DAY 05: Mussoorie to Delhi
Drive to Delhi (300 kms, hrs). Arrive Delhi. Transfer to a hotel.
DAY 06: Delhi
Check-out from the hotel,. Proceed to destination by air or rail.
Accommodation: 1 night Haridwar, 3 nights in Mussoorie, 1 night New Delhi
||Per extra person
|1st Oct 2011 to 31st March 2012
|1st April to 30th Sept 2012
For a family / group of more than 4 persons please fill in the query form here to receive special rates
||Hotel Neelkant or similar
||Honeymoon Inn or similar
||Hotel Rockwell Plaza or similar
Cost Does not include:
- Travel by non ac deluxe car for a couple, family, & by non ac Toyota Qualis for a group.
- Accommodation at Haridwar & New Delhi in AC rooms with all taxes
- Accommodation in non-ac rooms at Mussoorie with breakfast, dinner all taxes
- Meals during the entire duration of the trip.
- Entrance fees at any point.
- Extra charges as levied by the hotels for early check in (before 12 noon) or Late check out (after 12 noon)
- Service tax as applicable.
- For Delhi sight-seeing Rs. 1000/- extra.
- Air-conditioned Tata Indica Rs.2100/= extra for the couple for the entire duration of the tour.
- Air-Conditioned Qualis Rs.1000/= extra for the group for the entire duration of the tour.